Blog Archive

Monday, February 4, 2013

lifestyle business photography session | promoting your business through photos | MamaBirth Yoga | Syracuse, NY photographer

A few weeks ago I got to be involved in an awesome photo shoot and captured some shots of a lovely lady in action. Sarah started her prenatal and postnatal yoga business a year ago, and it has blossomed! It's called MamaBirth Yoga, and if you are a pregnant or new mom in the Syracuse area, you should check it out!

We staged a mother's yoga class, couples yoga class (doula's welcome!), mama-baby class and prenatal class. What fun :)

Here are a few shots from the session:


I can't wait for all the mama's to see the rest of the gallery from this fun photo shoot! 

If you have a business and would like some WOW photography to get clients in your door - get more information about my work and booking a session through my website maria b. photographymy Facebook page or  contact me by email. I will be (im)patiently waiting to hear from you about having beautiful moments of your family or business captured, naturally!




24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was fun! And it made me want to get back into yoga for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. I am LOVING this shoot, nice work! The little girl striking the yoga pose is adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! I love it! and I agree, that little girl posing next to her mama is super cute! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria. That is the owner and creator of MamaBirth Yoga, and her little inspiration :) So sweet.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous.. makes me want to start doing yoga again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Especially mom and daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Such awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a neat idea! Wish you could come to my pre-natal class to do the same thing! Stunning pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the image of all of the mom's to be, holding their bellies! Beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Make me want to take a yoga class with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great group! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep meaning to get into yoga. It always looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome! I've fallen away from it, but this session inspired me to get back into it :)

      Delete