Blog Archive

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My little snow bunny | Child photographer, Syracuse, NY | Lifestyle winter session

Nothing like a red balloon and a red wagon to pull to get my little guy excited. We had a lot of fun on this chilly day, the morning after a blizzard hit. I gotta say, snow makes an awesome reflector :)

I am thinking about keeping a small tank of helium on hand at all times, because of how much joy a single balloon can bring a 3 year old. Plus they make for interesting photographs. I had a bit left over in a tank from Halloween (when I dressed my little up as Carl Frederikson from the movie Up!)

We got to the park and I blew the balloons up in the car. Imagine my surprise when what I thought were red balloons actually turned out to be a shade of magenta! It was not quite the look I was going for. Luckily I've got the Photoshop Swagger, so I changed them in post-processing...anyone wanna know how? Maybe a follow-up blog post is in order!

But for now...
syracuse family photographer, child photographer, kid photos, syracuse, dewitt, manlius, cicero, clay, solvay, family portraits

Love my little snow bunny!!

Get more information about my work and booking a session through my website maria b. photographymy Facebook page or  contact me directly. I will be (im)patiently waiting to hear from you about having beautiful moments of your little bunny captured, naturally!


9 comments:

  1. I love this, looks like such a fun shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Awesome shots and I love his gloves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I know, I'm shocked he kept them on!

      Delete
  3. LOVE! The reflection of the balloons on the ground is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, love the colors and the snow !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! That's one positive about the snow! haha :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures! How lucky you are to have such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete