Blog Archive

Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Photographer, Syracuse, NY | Baby J. is 9 months old! | Lifestyle session at home

I've been photographing this little guy every three months since he was first born. I can't believe it's already been 9 months and the next stop on our journey together will be his one year celebration portraits!

Mr. J. is always wide-eyed, and handsomely dressed. He showed me a gamut of emotions this time around, from solemn frown to giggly little guy and everywhere in between. I'm so glad I got to capture each one of them.

Check out some of my favorites from the session below.

syracuse baby photographer, child photographer, dewitt, manlius, fayetteville, cazenovia, lifestyle portraits, baby photos

I can't wait to start planning his one year birthday session!

Get more information about my work and booking a session through my website maria b. photographymy Facebook page or  contact me directly. I will be (im)patiently waiting to hear from you about having beautiful moments of your family captured, naturally!


13 comments:

  1. Love these! Lifestyle is such a fantastic and fascinating type of photography and also one of the harder type to do. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the tub time shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word! love those shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. Love his suspenders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo many expressions. Love these!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great. The every day moments are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW these are adorable! It's so nice when you can see them grow. Love the bath photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh that one with the towel on his head is awesome!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Maria, I love the one of him in the towel. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO perfect. You have such a gift!

    ReplyDelete