Blog Archive

Monday, April 29, 2013

CNY Autism Awareness Walk 2013 | Maria B Photography | One Piece at a Time | Syracuse, NY Photographer

So I did a little photographing this weekend while at the CNY Autism Awareness walk at Longbranch Park in Liverpool. It was my first time attending this event, and it was great! There were so many families there supporting all those affected by Autism, which was awesome to see.

The weather was fabulous, and the walk was pleasant and brisk. There were plenty of children and adults in attendance. A magician was creating adorable balloon animals for the kids, and there were tables selling items to help raise money for the cause.

Overall it was a great time, and my little guy had such a ball walking with his aunts, nonna and mom and dad! 

Some photos from the day:







And of course a family photo op at the end of a successful walk!


Can't wait to attend again next year! 

Check out the CNY Autism Society of America website for more info about this great organization. 

Get more information about my work and booking a session through my website maria b. photographymy Facebook page or  contact me directly. I will be (im)patiently waiting to hear from you about having beautiful moments of your senior year captured, naturally!



No comments:

Post a Comment