Blog Archive

Monday, August 26, 2013

Syracuse Senior Photography - What should I wear for my senior pictures? Go Sporty Vintage!

It's time for Senior Portraits and you might be wondering what should I wear? Well here is a set that I put together that is both trendy, cute and comfy to wear! Start off by choosing a colorful patterned top and then topping that with a denim jacket. Skinny jeans come in so many different colors and the brighter the better (in my opinion!) Accessorize with a scarf that matches your top and a statement piece of jewelry. Simple white sneaks finish off the look.

Sporty Vintage




Now you're looking snazzy!


Get more information about my work and booking a session through my website maria b. photographymy Facebook page or  contact me directly. I will be (im)patiently waiting to hear from you about having beautiful moments of your senior year captured, naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment