Blog Archive

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Syracuse Family Photographer - Sibling Love - Maria B. Photography - Lifestyle Family Portraits

A few months ago I hosted some mini sessions at a local park in DeWitt, NY. It was a dreary day - but we managed to get through the sessions with no rain! (A huge feat around these parts)

Although it's sometimes difficult to photograph children at this age, these little cuties made my job seriously easy - look at those eyes and the hair! We had a blast frolicking through the woods, blowing bubbles, playing princess and giggling together as I blew giant bubbles for their entertainment. 



I decided to showcase these family photos in black in white, because I just love how moody they seem this way. 



syracuse family photography, syracuse photographer, family photos, kid photos, lifestyle, dewitt, manlius, fayetteville, solvay

The girls were so excited that I had made them flower "crowns" to wear, and mom loved it too! The photo below was her favorite:

syracuse family photography, syracuse photographer, family photos, kid photos, lifestyle, dewitt, manlius, fayetteville, solvay

There's just something so beautiful and innocent about a child surrounded by nature, don't you think?

And a couple more of big sister:

syracuse family photography, syracuse photographer, family photos, kid photos, lifestyle, dewitt, manlius, fayetteville, solvay


syracuse family photography, syracuse photographer, family photos, kid photos, lifestyle, dewitt, manlius, fayetteville, solvay

Hope you enjoyed this peek into my mini sessions!

Get more information about my work and booking a session through my website maria b. photographymy Facebook page or  contact me directly. I will be (im)patiently waiting to hear from you about having beautiful moments of your family captured, naturally!

4 comments: