Blog Archive

Thursday, January 9, 2014

1/52 "Shadows" Eye Candy - Week 2/52 Theme is "Pink" - Maria B. Photo Shop - Practice Makes Better 52 Week Project

We're onto week two of our project and this week will be a little more colorful for sure! Entries can be submitted via my Facebook page or the Flickr group created for this project! Don't forget to watermark your images!

maria b photo shop, 52 week project, 2/52 theme pink, logo template design



It was so exciting hosting my first week of this project and I absolutely appreciate all the submissions and everyone that contributed to the project so far. I really hope that the weekly themes are helping you all do more with your photography! 

This week's eye candy was chosen by fellow photographer and friend Sarah Begbie. Check out her beautiful and emotional work on her facebook page 

If you are also interested in helping to guest judge and be interviewed and featured on my blog, send me a message via Facebook or email me at maria@mariabphotography.com 


1/52 - "Shadows" - EYE CANDY









Brianna Lynn Photography









Thanks everyone, and remember the more submissions I get, the more featured Eye Candy I will have each week! So please, join us! It's never to late to practice and get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment