Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Photography Templates - What's new in the shop - Easy templates for Photographers - Handwritten & Watercolor Logos, too!

I've been pretty busy stocking up the shop with brand new templates and logo designs for the busy photographer, you! Check out my latest additions and designs below. If you have something you'd like to see added to the shop, send me an email or a message on my FB page and I will see what I can do! My most favorite thing to do is to make my clients happy, so if you need anything at all - just ask!

Custom Handwritten Initials Photography Logo





This simple, yet elegant photography logo features your first and last initials in a flowy (is that a word?) handwritten script, by yours truly. I will create a few mock-ups for you to choose from before you decide on a final design. Your input is always taken into account and appreciated! I want you to  above all - LOVE YOUR LOGO! You can find this and other custom designs in the logo section of  my shop.

Lemonade Stand Mini Session Flyer Template



Hello!?! It's almost SUMMER! (I feel like Olaf, wishing for summer all my life and it's finally almost here!) Anyway, this simple and sweet template features a large easy to use photo mask and lemon stamps to boost the cuteness factor. Really elegant and sweet - sized 5x7, and so easy to use! Find it in my marketing templates section of the shop.

Tri-fold Pricing Pamphlet Template




Ok, this one I am really excited about! So super simple to customize, it's unreal! All of the solid color blocks and be changed to match your brand or the specific photos you choose to drop into the template. Pre-written text can be used as is, or altered to fit your specialty. This is great for adding to your welcome packet and the easy 8.5x11 size can be printed at home or through your lab. Find this tri-fold pamphlet and others pricing templates and sells sheets here.


Square Gift Certificate Photo Template




Square gift cards are so modern and chic nowadays. Join the club with this simple and easy to use design. Colors are completely customizable, and patterns are totally optional! These gift cards look great printed on pearl or linen stock paper through your lab, and are sure to impress your clients and their family & friends! Find this gift card template here.

Summer Mini Session Photography Template



Speaking of summer, this sweet and simple summer mini session template features three photo masks (just drag and drop!) and modern graphic design. Easily change the pennant banner colors and triangular design to fit your brand or photos used! Mini session templates galore can be found here!

New! Hand-painted Watercolor OOAK Logos for photographers!




Last but not least, I have been employing the use of my watercolor brushes and my dexterous fingers to do some painting and original artwork. Delicate and unique, these watercolor logos are just perfect for your photography (or any!) business. I have plenty of OOAK designs or commission me to make something special, just for you! Find all my logos and watermarks here.






Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to update you with more goodies and new templates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment